Getting You the Compensation You Deserve
The courts of Virginia are very conservative. For this reason, personal injury victims and people who have lost loved ones due to wrongful death face a unique challenge. They face courts and juries that are hesitant to award compensation. You need a lawyer on your side who understands this hostile courtroom environment. You need a lawyer who can effectively manage evidence in order to present facts that cannot be argued against, facts that will convince any jury that you deserve compensation. You will find that lawyer at the law firm of Surovell Isaacs & Levy PLC in Fairfax.
Our team members have recovered numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for people who have suffered serious personal injuries or have lost family members due to acts of negligence. You can be confident in our ability to get you the compensation you deserve.
A Full-Service Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law Firm
At our law firm, you will find attorneys who have more than three decades of experience handling all personal injury and wrongful death claims, including:
- Car accidents — even if you believe you were partially at fault for the accident, you should discuss your injuries with an attorney
- Truck accidents — crashes involving trucks almost always involve serious injuries and vigorous defense from trucking companies
- Motorcycle accidents — motorcyclists suffer the worst in collisions, and should have an experienced lawyer to seek compensation for their injuries
- Assault and battery — injuries suffered from assault and battery can and should be compensated just like any injury claim involving negligence
- Slip and fall — property owners have a duty to keep their premises safe
- Medical malpractice — speak to an experienced lawyer if you suffered injuries due to a doctor, nurse or any other healthcare provider
- Products liability — products that cause injuries, whether household items, automotive parts or medical devices, should be safe for their intended use
- Catastrophic injuries — compensation for life-changing injuries must take into account all future needs related to the injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries — brain injuries may not manifest themselves right away, so medical experts are needed in order to plan for future needs and appropriate compensation
Guiding You Through all Available Options
Our focus on client-oriented legal representation means that we will take the time to get to know you. We will work with you to determine which option makes the most sense in your negligence case.
We are committed to helping you obtain compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, damage to personal property, and loss of companionship. Sometimes, the best way to achieve this is by negotiating a claim. However, we are skilled in trying these cases to their conclusions in court, if that is the best route to meet your needs.
Schedule a Consultation About Your Case
All negligence claims are handled on a contingency basis. You only pay if we are successful in getting you compensation.
Call us at 703-648-8279 or send us an e-mail to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorneys.