Advocating for Your Rights
Consumer protection laws are designed to prevent businesses from engaging in fraudulent, deceptive or unfair business practices in the marketplace. The attorneys at Surovell Isaacs & Levy PLC PLC are experienced at assisting individuals whose consumer rights have been violated. Whether you are being sued or think you may have a private right of action, the firm's attorneys are knowledgeable about consumer law and can assist you in fully effectuating your rights under state and federal laws.
The firm has expertise in pressing and defending consumer legal claims of all kinds through advice and counsel, negotiation and litigation. Our attorneys are well-respected litigators, recognized by Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America.
A Full-Service Consumer Rights Litigation Law Firm
At our law firm, you will find lawyers who have more than three decades of experience dedicated to consumers' rights, including:
- Homeowners association disputes — that can violate a homeowner's rights
- Inaccurate credit reports — that can result in loss of employment or denial of credit
- Juvenile identity theft — that can ruin a minor's credit
- Abusive debt collection practices — ending harassment
- Breached warranties — enforcing your rights
- Auto fraud — ending deceptive practices
- Credit card billing disputes — addressing and correcting billing errors
- Unfair evictions — and other abusive practices targeted at tenants
- Payday and car title loans — that trap consumers in a cycle of debt
Advising You of all Your Options
If you are having difficulty dealing with a credit card company, mortgage servicer or debt collector, we may be able to help. Our firm has significant experience working with consumers in order to get the outcomes they deserve. Through our individualized representation, we will take the time to educate you about your options and assess them based on your situation. We will listen to your situation, review your documents and provide an honest assessment as to the validity of your claim.
If you need an attorney who can stand up to a bank or credit bureau, you have come to the right place.
We help individuals file for bankruptcy and are considered a "debt-relief agency."
Call us at 703-648-8279 or send us an e-mail to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced consumer law attorneys.